KALENDER

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

28/1/2009...4.05pm

After chinese new year,no desire to work.I came back to KL yesterday after 4 days "happy days" at my kampung.Not really my kampong cause my parent stay at my brother's house in Kuantan (my father needs someone to assist him,especially to do his routine eg mkn,perform solat etc)..So,I end up my holidays to stay in kuantan to take care of him.But,we (aku,akak aku,three of my brothers with their own wife & children) managed to run away from Kuantan and cuti2 in Kerteh (akak aku yg lain ada tinggal kat sana daa)..Hoho..On Monday (26/1/2009)we went to laut..Mandi la,apa lagi.Unfortunately,air bergelora.We cannot swim,but can play,running,jumping at the beach.Haha..Very interesting and fun.HILANG SEGALA PENING KEPALA SERTA KEKUSUTAN & KEPADATAN HIDUP DI KOTA..well,today's entri is suck..hoho

No comments: